Monday, August 15, 2011

CD cover design

This is one of my latest projects...a CD cover design for Smeezaleen's "Payphone Conversations."  I was given this picture:




and came up with this design:





This was a challenge.  It was a lot of photo manipulation.  The end result turned out great though and the artist was very happy.  I did a lot of running around and taking pics...the funniest had to be going to the only car dealership in the area that sold fancy cars, finding an Audi A7, hopping out, snapping as many pics as I could to make sure I got the angle I needed, hopping back in and leaving before a sales person came out to ask what I was doing.  You've got to do what you've got to do!  And the car fit in perfect...complete with a customized license plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment